Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A place to see


I would visite Washington D.C


When i have 18 years old i am going visiting washington D.C to Unites State of America because i love the USA story and if i want to learn is the best place because it is the capital of United States.Also i love Alexander Ovechkin and he play for the Washington Capitals in the NHL and i love the baseball and the basketball.This city have a baseball and basketball team :).

After i would go visite Philladelphia

I love this city and.Too phillie have a story on this city and a would like to learn many story because i love history.Also it seems that they are the best sandwich beef and cheese around the USA.I would like eat this :).

I would like to make a road trip around all of North america for visite much city and taste many meal of different regions

2 comments:

  1. I am interested in what you are writing , I think Washington D.C and Philadelphia would be great places to visit! I hope you will visit those cities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. when we have 18 years old. We going there, me, you, and la sauce. For a road trip. I think Washington D.C and Philadelphia would be great places to visit.

    ReplyDelete