Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Football Option

I want a football option to donnacona high school because is very very good sport because is combine stronger,strategie and reflex.It's my dream to introduce a football option in physical education class in the high school.

Football help the teenagers for prevent obesity.Around the shool there ago many fast food as Mcdonald,Kentucky Frie Chicken,Subway and Sushi Bar.The student can evacuate the fat and is a great sports for a person who want to get in shape.The football train all of body part and like to have a good cardio when to go running.

Also,Many student like the american football and they would have a football option for train during the season and before the season.This programm could afford to have a new player for the football team.

Finally,I would have a football option for train to be better when the season start.And this option could help the teenagers to practise a new sports for a better life.

1 comment:

  1. I think that it's a good idea Julio because football is very popular at our high school. I hope that football option will exist someday.

    ReplyDelete