Thursday, January 14, 2010

Donnacona Diables

I play football for the school and i want tell you to my 2 must beautifull years of my life because football i eat them!I play Defensive Back(DB)For the persons qho dosen't know the football is when he is intercepted the quaterback pass for make a turnaround.Last year our team go ends to semi-final but we lose this game and one of my teammate go to from ambulance because he could no longer feel his legs.I am verry scared because it is my friend.

2 comments:

  1. I was very afraid too when Olivier lost the feeling of his legs. I hope that it will never happen to me and I wish that it will never happen again to a teammate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey
    i think playing footbal is very interesting and it is fun. Unfortunately i neverr played it because in geermany nobody is playing football.

    ReplyDelete