Thursday, January 14, 2010

My Friend

Hello,i want tell you about my friend Richard Blais.Richard and me laugh every day because we tell every story about every subjet just for the fun.I like Richard because has a bard woodcutter and play a drum.I know Richard since secondary 3 and since time we are friend.Last summer Richard and me go to summer school for resume a school note that we don't passed and we put a mop handle on the door for closed and the people can't go into the school.

2 comments:

  1. ahah! I'm really happy to know you Julio! I always laugh with you. I hope that the future reserves us some funny situations and that I will see you after secondary 5!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree you Julio! Rick is the type of guys that he can make you laugh during a long time. Don't change Rick we love tou so much. Take care!

    ReplyDelete